Updated: January 2021
At Sports Force Parks our organization has high standards of cleanliness, which assists with illness prevention. We employ rigorous sanitation standards and robust cleaning procedures including:
- Extensive and ongoing training for associates on maintaining a safe and hygienic workplace and environment for our guests.
- Specified intervals for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas throughout the park.
- Quick response to spills, trash and other situations.
- Frequent sanitation procedures for playing fields, spectator and player areas, amenities and playgrounds.
- Frequent sanitation procedures for restrooms, benches and trash cans.
- In all guest interaction areas, we will have markings to promote proper social distancing.
Guidelines For Players:
- Practice social distancing while in dugouts.
- Players follow guidelines as posted in the dugouts or communicated by your coach.
- Follow proper rules for warmup areas.
- Have fun!
Guidelines For Spectators:
- Practice social distancing.
- Be respectful of all players, coaches, umpires, spectators and employees.
- Return any shagged balls to the team on defense’s dugout.
- Enjoy the game!
Guidelines For Coaches:
- Must adhere to six-foot social distancing practices.
- Must conduct daily symptom assessments by coaches and players (self-evaluation). Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home.
- No spitting or eating seeds, gum, or other similar products.
- No touch rule – coaches should refrain from high fives, handshake lines, and other physical contact with teammates, opposing players, coaches, umpires, and fans. A “tip the cap” can be used following the game in lieu of the handshake line.
- Must ensure that players are following COVID-19-related prevention measures included herein.
- Dugout will be prepared for next team/game, wait for approval to enter.
- ONLY Players & rostered coaches allowed in the dugout.
- Distance as much as possible in the dugout.
- NO sharing of equipment.
- Players should use own water bottle.
- Sunflower seeds are prohibited.
- Spitting to be avoided.
- Keep dugout clean.
- Use trash cans.
- Foul balls returned to defensive team, coach to wipe down before put back into play.
- NO verbal interaction with umpires, maintain expected social distancing and more.
- NO post-game handshakes.
- After game, exit dugout promptly so it can be cleaned for the next team/game.
Sports Force Parks is open for practice during the week. If your team would like to utilize a field at the park, a reservation must be made via our field reservation form. Times and space will be limited, click here for additional information.
Back to News