Prior to the start of every tournament, teams must provide:
- Team Roster
- Parental Waiver, Release of Liability and Indemnification Agreement
- Certificate of Insurance or Player Cards (Soccer)
- Payment in Full
Inclement Weather Policy:
- Sports Force Parks will try to maintain the originally planned schedule as much as possible, however, in the event of inclement weather:
- The first priority is always to reach minimum number of games for each team.
- We will always attempt to have a championship game.
- In order to achieve these goals, Sports Force Parks reserves the right to change the tournament schedule as needed, including shortening games.
- Weather will be continuously monitored by Sports Force Parks staff and play will be suspended at the appropriate time. Once suspended, play will resume after the storm activity has stopped for 30 minutes.
Inclement Weather Refund Policy:
|3 Game Format||4 Game Format||6+ Game Format|
|Play 0 Games: Full Refund||Play 0 Games: Full Refund||Play 0 Games: Full Refund|
|Play 1 Game: 50% Credit||Play 1 Game: 70% Credit||Play 1 Game: 75% Credit|
|Play 2 Games: 25% Credit||Play 2 Games: 40% Credit||Play 2 Games: 60% Credit|
|Play 3 Games: 20% Credit||Play 3 Games: 45% Credit|
|Play 4 Games: 25% Credit|
|Play 5 Games: 10% Credit|
Each team is required to carry its own insurance and submit a certificate of insurance to Sports Force Parks prior to the beginning of the tournament. No team will be allowed to play until all information is received and verified. The following must be listed as an “additional insured":
- Sports Force Parks Vicksburg, LLC: 255 Fisher Ferry Road, Vicksburg, MS 39180
- Sports Fields, Inc.: 3760 Sixes Road, Suite 126-331, Canton, GA 30114
- City of Vicksburg, Mississippi: 1401 Walnut Street, Vicksburg, MS 39180
This can be obtained through your insurance company by asking them to list it on the certificate. We are NOT requesting to be added as a ‘named insured’ on your policy. NOTE: Soccer teams are only required to provide player cards for each registered player as proof of insurance.
A wait list will form once a tournament is sold out. Once on the wait list, coaches will be contacted in the order that their submission was received.
Every coach is responsible for providing and carrying documentation of birth for all players on their roster for the duration of the tournament. Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Birth Certificate
- Report Card
Only coaches may lodge an age protest before or during a game. There is a protest fee of $100 per protest. If your protest is upheld, your fee will be returned. Sports Force Parks tournament officials may request age documentation at any time. If a coach cannot provide necessary documentation, the player(s) in question will be ruled ineligible.
Teams should use the online Team Check-In process 30 days prior to the tournament.
Coaches are required to check in 1-hour prior to the start of their first game to receive their welcome package.
All concessions located within Sports Force Parks will be open during tournaments (hours may vary based on event schedule).
Outside Food & Beverages:
Visitors are not permitted to bring outside food and beverage products into the complex with a few exceptions:
- Athletes may bring reusable sports bottles in for use at water fountains, water jugs, and hydration stations in the park.
- Coolers will be allowed but may only contain ice, medicines, and baby food/formula.
Tents and canopies are allowed in the park, as well as folding chairs. There are bleachers at each field as well.
Generators are not permitted in the park, but there are power outlets at every dugout for public use.
Sports Force Parks merchandise will be on sale throughout the duration of the tournament.
Parking will be provided on-site for visitors at no charge. No parking will be allowed in clearly marked “Drop Off Areas” or access roads entering the complex.
For visitors not including players and coaches, there may be an admission fee required to enter the park. Please refer to the tournament page to see if there is an admission fee for the event you are attending. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. (Does not apply to weeklong tournaments)
Certified Medical Personnel:
Certified Medical Personnel will be on-site for the duration of events.
Players may wear molded cleats, but metal cleats are NOT allowed on the turf fields.
Sports Force Parks prohibits gum and sunflower seeds from being brought onto fields.
Alcohol is available for purchase in specifically designated areas in the complex. Visitors are prohibited from taking alcoholic beverages out of this designated area, and from bringing outside alcoholic beverages into the park. Violation of this policy may result in removal from the park.
All forms of tobacco including smoking, chewing tobacco, e-cigarettes and vaping are prohibited inside the park. Players, coaches, or parents found to be in violation of this rule will be referred to the Tournament Director for discipline. A designated smoking area is available outside of the park.
Bikes, Scooters, Roller Blades, and Skateboards:
Bikes, scooters, roller blades, and skateboards are not permitted.
Pets are not permitted in Sports Force Parks, with the exception of service animals.
Watch Out For Balls:
Games are constantly going on throughout the day, and visitors are asked to please be alert for balls that could leave the field of play.
Bad sportsmanship and poor behavior from players, coaches, parents and other visitors will not be tolerated at Sports Force Parks tournaments. All guests are expected to be respectful of each other, as well as the umpires/referees and tournament officials. Sports Force Parks has the right to remove visitors at anytime if they are deemed to be in violation.