Terms & Conditions
Weekend Tournament Payment Policy:
- Deposit, due at registration. NO ADVANCED PAYMENT REQUIRED THRU MARCH - SIGN UP NOW, PAY AT THE PLATE.
Inclement Weather Policy:
- Sports Force Parks will try to maintain the originally planned schedule as much as possible, however, in the event of inclement weather:
- The first priority is always to reach minimum number of games for each team.
- We will always attempt to have a championship game.
- In order to achieve these goals, Sports Force Parks reserves the right to change the tournament schedule as needed, including shortening games.
- If a game is suspended due to darkness or weather, it is considered complete if:
- Baseball/Softball – 4 innings completed for a 6-inning game OR 5 innings completed for a 7-inning game.
- Soccer/Lacrosse – If 1 full half has been completed.
- If an elimination game is suspended:
- If one inning has NOT been completed, the higher seed will advance
- If the game is tied at the end of the last inning, the higher seed will advance
- If the Championship Game starts, is suspended and cannot resume, the game would be considered official at the end of the last inning.
- If tied, the teams would be considered co-champions.
- Weather will be continuously monitored by Sports Force Parks staff and play will be suspended at the appropriate time. Once suspended, play will resume after the storm activity has stopped for 30 minutes.
Inclement Weather Refund Policy:
|3 Game Format||4 Game Format||6+ Game Format|
|Play 0 Games: Full Refund||Play 0 Games: Full Refund||Play 0 Games: Full Refund|
|Play 1 Game: 50% Future Credit||Play 1 Game: 70% Future Credit||Play 1 Game: 75% Future Credit|
|Play 2 Games: 25% Future Credit||Play 2 Games: 40% Future Credit||Play 2 Games: 60% Future Credit|
|Play 3 Games: 20% Future Credit||Play 3 Games: 45% Future Credit|
|Play 4 Games: 25% Future Credit|
|Play 5 Games: 10% Future Credit|