Mother's Day Bash
The Mother's Day Bash is a youth travel baseball tournament operated by 17 Baseball at Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi!
7U-8U Open: $50/Team
9U-14U AA & Open: $50/Team
Each Team Will Receive:
- Three guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place
- Certified umpires INCLUDED in team fee
- Game balls provided for each game INCLUDED in team fee
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
- There is a $10 daily admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. - Park admission includes unlimited access to the miniature golf course, zip line, playgrounds and more!
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to 17 Tournaments Director, Nick Gibert via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to participate in the tournament
Click here to book your hotel through Oakwood Lodging. - DETAILS COMING SOON