SPORTS. FAMILY. FUN. AT THE PARK!
You're invited to the Splash & Dash event Saturday, July 20 and Sunday, July 21! Join us for an exciting weekend of family-fun actives at the park featuring amenities like the Fly Wire Zip Line and Bridge City Mini Golf. Beat the summer heat on the Tropical Combo and Tower of Terror waterslides, and with activities like Slip and Slide Kickball, the park dunk tank and water gun cornhole!
Gates open at 7 AM Saturday for those registered to participate in the Malcolm Butler Football Camp and 9 AM Sunday, with family-friendly activities beginning at 10 AM and running until 6 PM daily. Weekend gate fees are only $5 per person, per day* and provide guests with unlimited access to all-day play events happening at the park on Saturday and Sunday. Food and beverages options for all ages will also be available for purchase at the park.
*No readmittance to the park.
Saturday and Sunday Events:
- Malcolm Butler Football Camp | Multiple Fields | Saturday ONLY Gates Open at 7 AM
- Slip and Slide Kickball | Field 8 | Games daily at 10 AM, 1 PM, 2:30 PM & 4 PM
- Dunk Tank | Near Field 7| $5 for 3 Balls | Active daily from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM & 2 to 5 PM
- Home Run Derby | Field TBD | $5 for 2 Minutes - Proceeds benefit the Special Olympics | Time TBD
- Topical Combo & Tower of Terror Water Slides | Field 1 | 10 AM to 6 PM
- Water Gun Cornhole | Field 1 | Games at 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM & 4:30 PM
- Zip Line Games | Flywire Zip Line | Games begin at 10 AM
- Putt Putt Challenge | Bridge City Mini Golf | Challenges begin at 10 AM
Back to News