HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM SPORTS FORCE PARKS!
Following an exciting inaugural season at the park, we have decided to celebrate with a set of giveaways for the holidays on our Facebook page. Now through December 18, you'll have an opportunity to win Sports Force Parks swag by answering a question or completing a task.
In addition to our 12 days of Facebook giveaways, one lucky and creative team will win FREE registration for a 2020 tournament. Here's how your team can win:
- Record a short video (1-2 minutes, or less, is recommended) telling us why your team deserves to win complimentary registration to a 2020 tournament.
- Be creative! There are ways around not being able to get your full team together during the off season.
- Call the park by its correct name in your video: Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi.
- Upload the video in the comment section of the pinned post at the top of our Facebook page by Sunday, December 22, 2019 at 9 PM CST. Include your team name and the 2020 Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi tournament your team would like to participate in next season.
- Tell your family and friends to vote for your video submission by "liking" your video post.
- The video that receives the most "likes" by Sunday, December 22, 2019 at 9 PM CST will win, providing the video submitted follows the above rules/guidelines.
We will announce the winner following the conclusion of the contest. Winner will be contacted with additional details between Sunday, December 22, 2019 after 9 PM CST and before 12 PM CST on Monday, December 23, 2019.
Full terms & conditions: Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Registering for a tournament does not increase chances of winning. Free tournament registration is only valid for teams not previously registered for the 2020 tournament in which they’re entering to win free registration and cannot be used in place of any team registration purchased prior to December 9, 2019. Winner will receive a waived tournament fee for the weekend tournament of their choice based on space/availability at the time of choosing. To enter, teams must submit a video in the comment section of the designated Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi (SFPM) Facebook post. The Winner, video with the most “likes” by Sunday, December 22 at 9 PM CST, will be determined and announced in the designated SFPM Facebook post and contacted via Facebook messenger on Monday, December 23 before 12 PM CST. If the Winner does not claim their prize within 72 hours, Sports Force Parks has the right to choose an alternative Winner. Sports Force Parks shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. By entering this contest, participant/user agrees that Sports Force Parks has the right to utilize the user-generated content (UGC) for future marketing purposes on websites and social media. Anyone who has been or is currently employed by Sports Force Parks is not eligible to enter. This contest, hosted by Sports Force Parks, is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Back to News