The Summer Smash is a youth travel baseball tournament operated by 17 Baseball at Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi!
- 7U - $150
- 8U - $150
- 8UKP - $200
- 9U - $275
- 10U - $275
- 11U - $275
- 12U - $275
- 13U - $325
- 14U - $325
Each Team Will Receive:
- Three guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place
- Certified umpires INCLUDED in team fee
- Game balls provided for each game INCLUDED in team fee
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
- There is a $8 per day OR $15 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission includes unlimited access to the miniature golf course, zip line, playgrounds and more!
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to 17 Tournaments Director, Nick Gibert via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to participate in the tournament
Click here to book your hotel through Oakwood Lodging.