Midsummer Classic Baseball Tournament
Each Team Will Receive:
- Four guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- CUSTOM SFP RINGS for 1st and 2nd place
- Certified umpires INCLUDED in team fee
- Game balls provided for each game INCLUDED in team fee
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
- Water and cups at each field
- There is a $10 per day OR $15 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission includes unlimited access to the miniature golf course, zip line, playgrounds, and planned entertainment activities throughout the weekend!
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi at 317-445-6230 or email@example.com.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to participate in the tournament
- Certificate of Insurance: Please send your Certificate of Insurance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following must be listed as an “additional insured":
- Sports Force Parks Vicksburg, LLC: 255 Fisher Ferry Road, Vicksburg, MS 39180
- Sports Fields, Inc.: 3760 Sixes Road, Suite 126-331, Canton, GA 30114
- City of Vicksburg, Mississippi: 1401 Walnut Street, Vicksburg, MS 39180
- Submit Team Roster: Please submit your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Traveling Teams, Inc. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in Vicksburg! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Traveling Teams or calling 1-866-468-3268 ex:808.
Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $200 fee upon team check-in.